Design is about improving people’s lives. We believe that human-centered design can create positive change, as it helps us to understand the real aims, wishes and emotions of real people – and by doing so enables us to create meaningful solutions for actual needs.
With the UX Design Awards, IDZ honors the huge impact of user experience design on shaping a positive living environment for all.
Originating in 2008 as a show for good usability, we established the Awards in 2015. Ever since, the UX Design Awards have been honoring great user experiences in a class of their own. The annual competition is open for products, services, environments, prototypes and concepts as well as for future-oriented visions.
The International Design Center Berlin (IDZ) is a leading independent German institution promoting design as a driver of innovation in business and society.
IDZ offers companies access to consulting and expertise in the field of design, promotes knowledge exchange, and realizes projects and events. The institution works in active dialogue with representatives from politics, culture and science at national and international levels.
- Internationally recognized titles, awarded by renowned design research and business experts
- Strictly limited number of awards per year
- Entry to the global community for UX leadership
- Increased visibility and recognition within your own organization
- Award ceremony as a media effective online event (incl. personalized winner videos)
- Access to our network with knowledge exchange and insights into current trends and future developments
Promotion Services for Winners and Nominees:
- High visibility for all nominated projects (press, social media, website, newsletter)
- Extensive mixed-media campaign in social media
- Individual presentation page in the virtual UX Design Awards exhibition (including extensive film, image and text material)
- Exclusive digital assets packs to promote your successful projects
- Digital logo packages, trophies and certificates for all competition levels
- additional PR opportunities for Award Winners