UX Design Awards Announce 2020 Jury11.03.20
The jury for the UX Design Awards 2020 has been appointed. Once again this year, experienced and renowned experts will judge the entries. Companies and agencies worldwide can submit UX projects to the global competition for excellent user experience until 15 April, 2020.
The jury of distinguished experts will assess the projects submitted to the 2020 UX Design Awards. Among the eleven jurors are renowned authorities in the fields of User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Human Centered Design, Digital Service Design, Digital Health Services, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Design Thinking, and Design and Innovation Strategy.
The following jurors will decide the competition for the #UXDA20:
- Claudia Berger, Director Interaction Design, Designworks, A BMW Group Company
- Prof. Pelin Celik, HTW Berlin, University of Applied Sciences
- Paul Gardien, Head of Design Strategy and Innovation, Philips Design
- Johannes Geyer, Head of Design Laundry Care, Global Brand Siemens, B/S/H
- Simone Heißel, Design Director, Fuenfwerken Design AG
- Stephanie Hölzlwimmer, Director Innovation und UX, BOSCH Connected Mobility Solutions
- Layla Keramat, General Manager / Executive Design Director, Spark Reply
- Olga Madejska, UX Design Manager, Amazon Web Services
- Peter Post, General Manager, Scholz & Volkmer
- Katina Sostmann, Executive Creative Director & Executive Director Health iX, IBM iX – Aperto
- Werner Spicka, Executive Director Interaction Experience, designaffairs GmbH
Further information about the jurors with short video interviews is available on our website.
The submission deadline for #UXDA20 is 15 April. All nominated submissions will be presented in a special exhibition at the global technology fair IFA in Berlin from 4 to 9 September, 2020. The winners will be honored at a festive award ceremony.
Further information on the UX Design Awards